Please note that the items added to your shopping cart are not currently available for shipping to the address you selected.
You Pay: $59.95 Free Shipping Free Exchanges 100% Price Guarantee
Looking for a slipper with some serious support? Look no further than the Vionic with Orthaheel technology Gemma Slipper. This closed-toe slipper mule features a terrycloth upper and lining with an adjustable hook and loop closure. Designed by Podiatrists, the footbed of this Vionic slipper is biomechanically contoured to provide arch support and heel realignment that mitigate the effects of pronation. Flexible EVA midsole further reduces stress on feet, ankles, and knees with substantial shock absorption. Ecofresh treated footbed keeps feet fresh.
- Terrycloth upper and lining
- Adjustable hook and loop closure
- Biomechanically designed by Podiatrists
- Contoured arch support
- Deep heel cup
- EVA midsole
- Ecofresh treated footbed
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
Vionic Natural Alignment
- Heel Height: 1"
- Front Height: 1/2"
- Fit: True to Size
- Insole: EVA
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Terry Cloth