$130 $64.95 - $130 up to 50% off Free Shipping Free Exchanges 100% Price Guarantee
Order by 12 PM Eastern, ships same day!
Oops! This product is currently Out of Stock."Notify me when my size is available"
Classic cold weather details combine with lifetime guaranteed performance technology in the North Face Nuptse Purna Boot. Sleek waterproof velvet suede combines with durable ripstop nylon collar detail and a faux fur ruff in the upper. Cemented seam sealing joins the upper to the rubber sole with TNF patented Winter Grip tread pattern and IcePick temperature sensitivity for enhanced traction. Inside, 200g PrimaLoft Eco insulation keeps feet warm while compression-molded EVA Northotic footbed helps fight fatigue. Full lace-up front and authentic TNF branding finish off the features of these North Face boots.
- Waterproof velvet suede and ripstop nylon upper
- Faux fur ruff
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Rubber sole
- Winter Grip tread pattern
- IcePick temperature sensitivity
- Compression-molded EVA Northotic footbed
- Lace-up front
- TNF branding
- Gusseted tongue
- 10-inch shaft height
- Adjustable shaft circumference
- Heel Height: 1"
- Shaft Height: 10" (Size 8)
- Weight: 14 oz
- Fit: True to Size
- Insole: Northotic™
- Outsole: TNF Winter Grip® Rubber
- Upper: Velvet Suede/Synthetic