$69.00 You Pay: $48.30 30% off Free Shipping Free Exchanges 100% Price Guarantee
Make your trips to the beach more enjoyable with the breezy High Seas Board Short by prAna. Designed from high-performance polyester and spandex, it ensures durability. It has a UPF 50+ rating for sun protection. Featuring contrast binding at the side seam and hem, it adds to the overall appeal. This lightweight pair has a back welt pocket with a YKK zipper closure and an interior key loop. Its waistband provides a comfortable fit. The drawcord and grommets allows you to adjust it as per your convenience, while the embroidered logo detailing at the hem adds originality.
- 85 Recycled Polyester, 15 Spandex
- Size 33 (83.82 cm) waist = 9" (22.8 cm) Inseam
- Quick Dry: Water resistant, these products keep moisture on the fabric's surface making it easy for the sun and/or air to lift moisture out and promote evaporation.
- Recycled: The method of recycling materials back into new fibers, reducing the product's environmental impact
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR): Resistant to penetration by water but not entirely waterproof
- Stretch: Stretch fabrication extends, expands and contracts to move with you allowing for ultimate flexibility during any sport, activity or movement.
- UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor): The protection given to the skin by a fabric is indicated by its UV Protection Factor (UPF). Specifically designed to block the sun's harmful UV radiation from damaging the skin (widely known as UVA/UVB/UVC rays).