Please note that the items added to your shopping cart are not currently available for shipping to the address you selected.
$130.00 You Pay: $103.95 20% off Free Shipping Free Exchanges 100% Price Guarantee
High performance meets unmatched comfort with Merrell's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot for men. Built on M Select™ DRY technology, it seals out water and lets moisture escape just as the bellows-style, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out, so you always stay dry when on the move. The Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed treated with M Select™ FRESH technology promises organic odor control, while a mesh lining ensures breathability. Equipped with an air cushion in the heel and an EVA midsole, it adds stability and absorbs shocks, offering all-day comfort. This outdoor boot offers excellent traction on both wet and dry surfaces, thanks to the Vibram® TC5+ lugged outsole.
- M Select™ DRY technology
- M Select™ FRESH technology
- M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed
- Vibram® TC5+ lugged outsole
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel
- EVA midsole
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue
- Mesh lining
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Fit: This style tends to run small. For an accurate fit we recommend purchasing a 1/2 size larger than you typically purchase. For example, if you normally purchase a size 7, we recommend purchasing a size 7 1/2.
- Insole: EVA
- Outsole: Vibram®
- Upper: Pig Suede Leather/Mesh