Exchanging or Returning an Item?
TELL US ABOUT YOUR ORDER
OUR STANDARD POLICY
|Exchanges are FREE. We hope you'll fall in love the second time around, whether that means finding the right size, width, color, or style, or a completely different product. Choose from an endless selection – including shoes, clothing, bags, and accessories.||Returns are simple, too. If you choose to return for a refund, we'll give you a prepaid return-shipping label and a refund for the amount you paid for the returning item, minus a $6.95 restocking fee per item.|
- Items must be sent back within 60 days from the purchase date, though during the holiday season (November 1 – January 1) we'll give you up to 90 days from the purchase date to make gift-giving easier
- Items should be unworn and include all original tags
- All original packaging should be included. Place the shoes in the original shoe box and ship the shoe box back in a separate shipping box (either the original delivery box or a shipping box with no other exposed labels)
- You'll be provided with a prepaid return-shipping label for each item (not available on items shipped from APO/FPO locations or outside the 50 US states)
- Items should always be mailed back to Shoes.com, not the manufacturer
- Refunds are applied via the original payment method within 5 business days of receipt at our warehouse
- Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse any expedited shipping fees added to your original order
- Credits can take an additional 2 – 10 business days to post to your account, depending on your credit card
Click Here and Use Your Order ID #
- Copy it from your order or shipping confirmation email
- Follow instructions to exchange or return, and get your shipping label
Sending It Back To Us
Once You Receive Your Shipping Label:
- Repackage unworn items exactly how you received them — shoe boxes, bags, tags, and all
- Place everything in your shipping box and tape your new shipping label over the original one
- Take your sealed box to any UPS location or drop-off box
Done – We'll Take It from Here!
- We'll email you a confirmation once your returned item is processed
- We'll give you a refund (minus a $6.95 restocking fee per item, if you're not exchanging)
Expecting an Exchange?
- We'll start processing your replacement item right away
- We'll email you a new order confirmation and a shipping confirmation
- The purchase amount of your replacement item will be charged once it ships
Need a Hand?
For information about orders shipped outside the US, visit International Returns.
I used to do business with ShoeBuy, so why am I seeing or hearing things from Shoes.com?
Shoes.com, previously at the site address shoebuy.com, has been trusted by millions of customers, for almost two decades. Our company and management remain the same as a stand-alone business, we just moved our site address to Shoes.com. Our legal entity remains Shoebuy.com, Inc.
Why am I being charged again for my exchange?
In order to process your exchange quickly, we'll charge the price of your new item as soon as it ships, but then refund you for your original item once we receive your return shipment. It's easy!
What if I used a promotional code on an order that I'm exchanging?
If you're exchanging the same item for just a different size or width, the price paid for the new item will be exactly the same as the original item, including any discounts. If you're exchanging for a different item or color, your original discount will not be automatically applied but you can enter a new promo code at checkout when completing the order for your replacement item.
What happens to my ShoeFan Rewards points if I return or cancel an item?
If you redeemed ShoeFan Reward dollars on an order but later decided to return, your ShoeFan Rewards dollars (pro-rated per item) will be credited back to your account after we receive your returned item.
Any ShoeFan Rewards points earned from a returned or canceled order will be nullified and your ShoeFan Rewards account will be deducted accordingly. If you already redeemed your ShoeFan Rewards dollars from a returned or canceled order, your account will show a negative point balance.
What happens to my ShoeFan Rewards points if I exchange an item?
If you redeemed ShoeFan Reward dollars on an order that just needs to be exchanged for a different size, then your Reward will be auto-applied towards your new order. For all other exchanges, your ShoeFan Reward dollars will be returned to your account after we receive your returned item.
Any ShoeFan Rewards points earned from an exchanged order will be adjusted to reflect the amount earned from the exchange order and your ShoeFan Rewards account will be deducted accordingly. If you already redeemed your ShoeFan Rewards dollars and make a lower-price exchange, your account will show a negative point balance.
Will I be refunded for shipping charges?
Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse for shipping fees like expedited shipping added to your original order.
Why haven't I seen my refund applied to my credit card?
While we may have received your item and processed your refund, credits can take an additional 2 – 10 business days to post to your account, depending on your credit card company.
How do I return an item that is defective or different from what I ordered?
If you believe you've received an incorrect or defective item, we'd like to make it right for you. Please give us a call at 1-888-200-8414 or email us at email@example.com.
Can I make a return on an item purchased from the previous operator of Shoes.com?
Items purchased at Shoes.com before April 4th, 2017 cannot be returned or exchanged to Shoebuy.com, Inc. If you made a purchase from the previous operator of Shoes.com their return and exchange policy expired as of January 27th, 2017. We do not have any information about your order or previous business done with them.
Purchases made after April 4th, 2017 follow the Shoes.com standard Shoebuy.com, Inc. policy.