Shoes.com is pleased to offer direct shipping to many of our customers outside of the United States. For all international destinations, details are provided below.
Click a link below for information about international shipping and delivery.
- What countries does Shoes.com ship to?
- How do you ship to destinations outside of the United States?
- What are your shipping and handling charges for international orders?
- What are my shipping options for international orders?
- When will I be billed?
- What is the return policy for international orders?
What countries does Shoes.com ship to?
Customers in the following countries can now receive orders directly from Shoes.com. Orders shipped to countries outside of the United States will be shipped via our international shipping partner, UPS Worldwide Saver®. We continue to expand this list, so if your country is not currently listed, please check back soon. Please note that we do not currently ship to non-U.S. post office boxes.
|Australia||Hong Kong||South Africa|
|British Virgin Islands||Mexico||Thailand|
|Cayman Islands||Philippines||United Arab Emirates|
|Chile||Russian Federation||United States of America|
How do you ship to destinations outside of the United States?
Simply add items to your order and click on "Checkout" to complete your order. You will see your total price including shipping and handling charges in United States dollars before you place your order. Please note the following:
- Ensure your shipping address is accurate, as Shoes.com is not responsible for incorrect shipping addresses.
- Your order may be subject to additional charges for duties and taxes by the destination country. These charges are beyond Shoes.com's control. Duties and taxes will be paid on your behalf by the shipper and you must agree to pay these charges to receive your order. Please note that in placing your international order, you agree to pay any and all taxes and duties which may apply.
- For shipments to Mexico, the recipient is responsible for all required documentation and compliance with Mexican custom laws. A recent change now requires the possession of an import license to receive goods from the United States.
Shoes.com is not liable for packages that cannot be collected. If you have any questions about international orders, please call us toll free at 1-888-200-8414 or from outside the U.S. at +1 617 451 2880 during phone hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your shipping and handling charges for international orders?
Shipping and handling charges depend on the size and weight of your package and your ship-to destination. To know the exact shipping and handling charges before you buy, simply add items to your order and proceed to provide your address information in the checkout process. We will tell you the exact charges, excluding duties and taxes, for your desired items before you actually place an order. Shipments to Australia will be subject to 10% GST. Prices on Shoes.com are GST exclusive, and applicable GST will be separately stated in the "Estimated Sales Tax" line of the order detail. You will not be charged for duties and taxes by Shoes.com at checkout, but these charges may be applied by the destination country. If so, they will be paid on your behalf and subsequently collected from you by our shipping agent.
What are my shipping options for international orders?
Please allow 5 to 14 business days for receipt of orders shipped outside of the United States. All international orders are delivered via express service and are fully trackable.
When will I be billed?
Your credit card will be billed by Shoes.com once the order ships.
What is the return policy for international orders?
Not in love? No worries. If your order isn't quite right, we'll happily take it back within 60 days of purchase. See details below or contact Customer Service
Returns are simple. Just send us back your item (you're responsible for return shipping charges). We'll give you a refund for the amount you paid for the returning item. A $6.95 restocking fee will be applied for each item returned. Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse for original shipping fees, duties or taxes associated with international orders. If you made a purchase on or before 7/31/2015, your return will be processed under our old Return policy.
- Items must be sent back within 60 days from the purchase date, though during the holiday season (November 1 - January 1) we'll give you up to 90 days from the purchase date to make gift-giving easier
- Items should be unworn and include all original tags
- All packaging including the original shoe box should be included
- Shoes.com does not currently offer prepaid return-shipping labels for International orders.
- Items should always be mailed back to Shoes.com, not the manufacturer
- Refunds are applied to the original payment method within 5 business days of receipt to our warehouse
- Credits can take additional time to post to your account, depending on your credit card
SENDING IT BACK TO US
- Repackage items exactly how you received them — boxes, tags, and all
- Write your Shoes.com order confirmation number on the outside of the package
- Clearly address your package to our returns facility in the U.S.
Attn: Returns # (Order Number)
34 Cabot Road
Woburn, MA 01801
- Take your sealed box to any post office counter or authorized carrier outlet to purchase your return postage. You may also wish to insure your package for the full replacement value.
DONE - WE'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE!
- We'll email you a confirmation when your item is received at our returns facility
- We'll give you a refund (less a $6.95 restocking fee per item)
NEED A HAND?