Please note that the items added to your shopping cart are not currently available for shipping to the address you selected.
$359.95 - $359.95 Free Shipping Free Exchanges 100% Price Guarantee
Danner's Wildland Tactical Firefighter 8" Fire-Resistant Boot blends the lightweight and supportive benefits of an alpine hiker with the stringent standards of an NFPA-certified boot (1977: 2011 edition) to deliver the most effective wildland firefighting boot on the market today. The boot is handcrafted in Danner's Portland, Oregon factory with fire-resistant, durable rough-out leather and a breathable mesh lining to offer superb protection without sacrificing comfort. A streamlined opanka-stitch construction ensures a solid build that will endure even the most severe of environments. The durable, Vibram® S587 outsole is specially designed for oil and slip resistant traction over rugged and high-angle terrain. Don't let your boots hold you back when you need to push forward.
- Fire resistant, durable rough-out leather upper
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Single-density open-cell OrthoLite® footbed
- Vibram® S587 Fire & Ice outsole for oil and slip-resistant traction
- NFPA 1977: 2011 edition certified
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Fit: True to Size
- Outsole: Vibram® Fire & Ice
- Upper: Rough-Out Leather