The boot worthy of James Bond, the Mountain Light II hiking boot is unmatched in quality, durability, and support. Combined with classic good looks and rugged style, you can"t do better than this. This is the boot Daniel Craig as James Bond sports to traverse the Austrian Alps in the 007 feature film "SPECTRE." Each pair is handmade in Portland, OR, with full-grain leather, Vibram® Kletterlift outsoles, and waterproof GORE-TEX® liners.
- Danner"s handcrafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot and makes the boot incredibly durable even in the most demanding environments.
- The Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The unique compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- The boot"s lace-to-toe system, along with its offering in multiple size and width combinations, ensures a secure fit that adapts over time to the shape of your foot.
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable, even in extreme conditions.
- Full-grain, one-piece, all-leather upper offers a classic look, fewer points for failure, and superior waterproof protection.
- Danner Airthotic®, a half-length, molded polyurethane instep, cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot.
- The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Fiberglass shank.
- This boot is recraftable, replacing the outsole, reworking the leather and restitching the seams.