Please note that the items added to your shopping cart are not currently available for shipping to the address you selected.
$160 $124.95 - $134.95 up to 22% off Free Shipping Free Exchanges 100% Price Guarantee
Nature is known for its unpredictable weather and terrain. The Lone Peak 3.0 with Polartec® NeoShell®, now with an extended upper, is the solution to both. Whether your run takes you through mud, puddles, streams or inclement weather, the NeoShell® lining keeps your feet warm and dry by creating a weather resistant barrier between nature and your feet.
- Ideal for trail running, hiking, fastpacking, cold weather, and wet conditions
- Designed to improve toe splay, stability, push-off, comfort, and traction
- Firm, dual-layer EVA midsole with A-Bound® technology, a bouncy layer that reduces impact and returns energy in each stride
- Quick-drying, breathable, 100% waterproof, patented Polartec® NeoShell® technology
- StoneGuard™ flexible protection from rocks and trail debris
- TrailClaw™ sticky rubber outsole
- Lightweight, 12.3 oz.
- Fit: True to Size
- Insole: EVA
- Outsole: TrailClaw™ Sticky Rubber
- Upper: Synthetic/Trail Mesh